Sunday, December 28, 2014

Soul Cycle District Manager Shares Stage with Noa

I hoped to maybe take it easy or at least think about it but since Noa's boss was riding on stage with him I had to turn up the passion and I already felt below zero.  

He played some music that helped including a Led Zeplin song I love.  I did succeed in passion overdrive.  I acceded my expectations but that is thanks to a powerful teacher. 

Noa and I don't have much in common except I believe he is a good soul. I left a fund raiser where Robert Plant came late and me getting some shut eye more important than some egomaniac rockstar showing his arrogance by coming late.  

Noa doesn't no I do not pray at the altar of celebrities rock stars truthfully I don't want to be a rockstar I just stumbled on Soul Cycle by accident sheer luck in geography or is it when I first started I SC  I dropped weight but now I'm back to my chunky post the violence trauma  abuse weight which is a bummer.  

I question how much longer I can do this because it's really expensive I'm 52 I got to tell you I have some aches and pains - i'm still in physical therapy for the Kelly's tendon which has gone from distended to swollen...  It's really expensive to do soul cycle and I think about giving it up but one thing I just almost feel like I will cry for some reason I would miss Noa most of all, although I really get to Eve's class I would really miss her too she's really intelligent a good person and so many of the staff that contribute to making a positive safe environment.  

Do miss my very quiet spiritual oasis is going to particular about 2 blocks  from Soul Cycle that I've been going to for many years and I really love it and miss it.  It's like having two wonderful lovers not knowing how you can fit them both in to your life.  One lover more affordable and relaxing. 

Before I was attacked my life damaged turned upside down by file creepy medical doctor has a violent line receptionist office manager and corrupt NYPD internal affairs and corrupt Manhattan DA I felt amazing at age 50. 

At age 52 having problems with my vision weight insomnia exhaustion and a lot of pain in my body.  

I would like to save money and walk away from SC.   I just have such an intense attachment to SC right now.  

I hurt. I have pain but SC gets my body moving away at age 52 I never imagined. I really wanted tested out on the street rather out in the countryside see if it translates from indoors outdoors.   


Very grateful for the safe place so cycle provides for me because I'm not near healing but to heal you need a safe place with good respectful honest people.  


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine





Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment