Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Salon SCK Lai and Soul Cycle Help me cope with Savage Attack at Dr F




I told Lai all about Noa and what a funny character he is and how inspirational his classes are.  

Salon SCK
1845 Broadway 2nd floor 



Salon SCK Hair By Lai Suzannah Troy Holding Black Eye by Dr Fagelman's Receptionist


Lai has known me for over a decade and before him I saw Terry over 30 years ago so they've known me for very long time and know that I'm a really good person they are very good people and are helping me cope with being a victim of violence at the doctors.   


A good haircut can be so healing when you're a victim of a violent crime I also love Soul Cycle right now so soulcycling helping me cope because tomorrow is the two-year anniversary.


Oct 1 soul cycle new clothes come out retail therapy time.   


Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt midogynist DA. 





June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment