Monday, October 6, 2014

3 Nights extra bad insomnia Going to Soul Cycle because I over ate so much today and stressed

I have lost a lot of weight in a short period of time thanks to Soul Cycle but today I had to binge....not as bad as what I as doing in August thank goodness.....


I feel like I have "too much on my plate" so I compensate by putting too much food on my plate and eating it....

bummer.

I am just spending the bucks going to soul cycle...tonight I feel like I need tooth picks for my eyes I am so tired but I will hide in the back row and just try and keep up.

Tomorrow Noa and I have to credit his classes for getting me obsessed with SC.  He is also funny.

Be back after I get through this class.  I am telling myself get inspired but the hard working People around me and burn some calories so I don't go back to fatsville....

No comments:

Post a Comment