Thursday, October 2, 2014

Noa's Soul Gift to Us Today "Stop thinking thoughts that scare you"

 "Stop thinking thoughts that scare you"

He said think of a basket of puppies!!!!


Love it...

It was hard to get through class because of the extreme mental exhaustion from my case and the steps I will now have to take to file a 2nd lawsuit....it is not about winning but about making a historical Federal Record of what happened to me.


I just need to take a break from thinking about it and work in filing ethic complaints soon, notice of claim, possible an appeal on my lawsuit and more...  Just need a time out today...

Wish I could take another SC class right now....

Instead icing...

thank massage the tendon like one might role a cigar....
stretch the tendon and rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment