Sunday, October 12, 2014

Soul Cycle Noa Superb Feel Happy and better

I felt so tired when I walked in like I had been through prizefight it's such a long long day I love with Noah had to say spiritually giving a spiritual vitamin saying don't judge yourself that people tend to be very hard on themselves and to be gentle and find the things that you love about yourself focus on them start there.  

Something like that I can't quite do it justice but I'm really tired all I can tell you is I'm really happy.  


I've arrange for one of my friends a child of an Auschwitz survivor who really needs to start working out to join me at is so cycle upstate we were going to trying get my friend motivated to start working out even if it's just once a week at Soul Cycle that's my goal.  I told my friend about Noa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment